Monday, October 03, 2005

Decadent Chocolate Goodness

Having a mad craving for chocolate, and a Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe from Nic over at the Baking Sheet on hand, I decided to give it a whirl.

Sadly, none of the photos I took did it justice. It was always difficult to make out the difference between the delicious cake and the gooey pudding sauce....

In any case, the cake was certainly yummy, swimming in a rich chocolate sauce - if anything, I found the sauce a bit too sweet, having been made up of a considerable amount of brown sugar and chocolate chips...I've taken to eating the cake with a tall glass of milk on hand. Being partial to dark bittersweet chocolate may have something to do with my concerns over the sweetness of the sauce....I'll probably have to tweak the recipe a bit to get it to my liking.

I do have another recipe on hand from King Arthur that I want to try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home